The AT series power amplifier is flagship products in two channels SMPS power amplifier in SAE. Developed for more than 15 years of R&D department, has the most advanced technology in audio power amplifier application, makes the AT power amplifier transmit huge power density and present perfect voice in light 2U rack(the highest power of AT2000, 4600 w@ 2 Ω).AT series with the ultra high performance and extreme efficiency through the SMPS stabilized power supply and SAE patent Class I ™ power amplifier module, special for world-class touring sound reinforcement applications.
- SAE Audio renowned Regulated SMPS power supply unit.
- High efficiency Class I™ power modules.
- Highly sensitive CMRR balanced inputs for improved noise rejection.
- Top electronic elements for a superior sonic quality.
- Maximum stability even at continuous full-power operation on 2Ω loads.
- XLR input and signal link connectors.
- SpeakON NL4 and binding post output connectors.
- Input sensitivity selector on the back panel (32dB / 1v / 0.775v).
- Routing mode selector on the back panel (stereo / bridge-parallel).
- Mains circuit-breaker on the back panel.
- Channel independent temperature, protection and clip warning indicators on the front panel.
- Channel independent power and -5dB / -10dB / -20dB / signal presence indicators on the front panel.
|Output power||(AC 220v/50Hz. +/-10%. All channels driven output power, THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo*||700W ×2||1300W ×2||2000W ×2|
|4Ω Stereo*||1200W ×2||2300W ×2||3500W ×2|
|2Ω Stereo*||1600W ×2||2800W ×2||4600W ×2|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz (±0.5dB）||20Hz-20kHz (±1dB）|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775v /1v/ 32dB|
|Input Impedance (bal/unbal)||20kΩ/10kΩ||20kΩ/10kΩ||20kΩ/10kΩ|
|Cooling||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear||Air flow from front to rear|
|Dimension / Weight|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 × 456.5 × 89||483 × 456.5 × 89||483 × 456.5 × 89|
|Packing Dimensions (mm)||595 × 565 × 170||595 × 565 × 170||595 × 565 × 170|
1、*Power tested under EIA standard.
2、**Power tested under the condition of 40ms burst, 1KHz sine wave and 1% THD.
3、SAE reserves the right to make any changes to the product specifications without prior notice. Final specifications to be found in the user manual.