The new VO+ series is specially designed for vocal singing. It has high resolution and high dynamic performance. It is thicker and warmer, easy to sing without effort, and can give super dynamic, not easy to produce cracking sound, suitable for the current mainstream KARAOKE style. The new VO+ series is easy to operate, stable in work, cost-effective, and widely used. In addition to karaoke, it is also suitable for speech reinforcement, small and medium-sized performances, conferences, music restaurants, multi-functional halls and other occasions.
- High quality toroidal transformer power supply.
- Class H power module (VO24+/VO36+).
- High-efficiency Class I™ power module (VO48+/VO52+).
- XLR input socket and SpeakON NL4 output socket.
- Three connection modes can be set (stereo/bridge/parallel).
- The rear panel has input sensitivity selection (0.775V/1.0V/32dB).
- There is a power circuit breaker on the rear panel.
- The front panel has independent channel, peak clip warning, signal indicator, protection and power indicator.
- Party K best choice.
- Application of public broadcasting, multi-functional theater, cinema and other multimedia engineering sound reinforcement.
|Power||(The output power of each channel is loaded at the same time under the stable power supply of 220V~50Hz THD=1%)|
|8Ω Stereo Power||600W ×2||800W×2||1200W ×2||1500W ×2|
|4Ω Stereo Power||1000W ×2*||1200W ×2*||1800W ×2*||2300W ×2*|
|8Ω bridge power||2000W*||2400W*||3600W*||4600W*|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||＜0.15%||＜0.15%||＜0.05%||＜0.05%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||≥96dB||≥96dB||≥98dB||≥98dB|
|Input impedance (balanced/unbalanced)||20kΩ/10kΩ||20kΩ/10kΩ||20kΩ/10kΩ||20kΩ/10kΩ|
|Voltage gain (8 ohms)||40.5dB||42dB||43.6dB||44.7dB|
|Cool down||Front to back draft||Front to back draft||Front to back draft||Front to back draft|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||483 × 363.5 × 89||483 × 463.5 × 89||483 × 414.5 × 89||483 × 414.5 × 89|
|Outer packaging dimensions (mm)||565 × 535 × 170||565 × 535 × 170||595 × 565 × 170||595 × 565 × 170|
1. The power is measured according to EIA standard.
2. *, the power is measured using 40ms pulsed 1kHz sine wave at 1% total harmonic distortion.
3. **, the power is measured using 1kHz sine wave with 20ms pulse at 1% total harmonic distortion.
4. AES reserves the right to interpret the above parameters. The parameters are subject to change without prior notice. The final parameters are subject to the product manual.